Wednesday, June 20, 2007

What is happiness

I think the definition of happiness is self-satisfaction. It means that happiness depends on people's minds. For example, although blue-collar workers cannot earn money well, they can satisfy themselves, because they think the wages are enough for them. They do not place importance on their money; they can find happiness in their families. However, even a rich person cannot feel satisfaction. They always get stress from work. Whenever they meet other companies' CEO, they have to prepare themselves. It shows that happiness is not related to wealth.
In fact, happiness can be found in small and simple things . In my case, I feel satisfied when I finish my homework and tests. Also, doing something that I want to do is very satisfying. I can find happiness in the things I do every day. Therefore, when everyone thinks positively, they can get happiness.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Don't worry.. Be happy.. ^^!

D said...

It is very right, and U'll get it soon.
It's coming buddy, so try to observe it as much as u can.
Have fun... :)