Friday, May 25, 2007

My experience in CN tower.

On March, I went to the CN Tower with my friend, mother and sister. This trip was my first one in Canada. I had heard that the CN tower is the tallest tower in the world. So I expected it to be a good place to visit. I could go to the tower easily, thanks to my friend. My friend has lived in Canada for about 4 years. Therefore, he can speak English well, and also he knows about the area. We took the subway first. Compared to the subway in Seoul, Korea, the subway is so simple. There are only a few lanes. In Seoul, there are 9 lanes in the subway. 40 minutes later, we arrived at the Toronto downtown.
Then, we had to find the tower although my friend knew the area well, it was his first time to visit the CN tower. However, we easily found the CN tower, because the tower is so tall. As soon as we arrived in the front of the CN tower, we had to pay the entrance fee. I thought the fee was too expensive. That day was too cloudy, so we could not go to the top of the tower. We just went up to the middle of the tower. The elevator was so fast, so in just few seconds we arrived at the place. I could see all the buildings from up there. The buildings were like small toys. Then, we went to the Glass Floor. Many people tried standing on there. When I was standing on the glass, I felt very scared at first. My friend told me that when they made this glass, they did an experiment. They placed the an elephant on the glass. When I heard this story, I was relieved. Although it was too short a time to enjoy, I will never forget it.

4 comments:

Melvin Huynh said...

Yah! I was also suprised that glass floor.It was funny that some people scare it!

Jay said...

yes, it was dizzy, isn't it?

lulu said...

I haven't gone there. All of my friends tell me that it is a really boring trival.

Hanna* said...

CN tower~kk
I already went to the CN tower twice..
But I think one time is enough~ right?
keke

see u tomorrow~ Sang Woo~